Can't support with cash? Maybe you can help by donating an item!
An in-kind donation is a donation of non-monetary product or service. Unfortunately, we cannot accept used items. All items must be new to uphold hospital health standards. Tax deductable in-kind donations help Candlelighters For Children With Cancer stretch our dollars in support of families dealing with cancer.
Contribute Items To Our Wish List:
- NEW medium sized stuffed animals for hospital beds.
- Candlelighters Snack Cart Supplies (MUST be individually wrapped and sealed)
- Hospital Dinner and Lunch Partnerships
- Monthly Family Activity Partnerships
- Gift Cards
- Gas Cards
- Phone Cards
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Artwork
- NEW Comic Books
- NEW Children and Teen Appropriate DVDs
- Tickets to Events for Candlelighters Families
- Tickets to Musuems, Parks, Movies, etc
- Harvest of Hope Auction Items
- Event/Activity Photography