Candlelighters Family Camp
Where Memories Are Made
Thank you to all those who turned in their application for 2019 Family Camp! We are excited to start working on the lodging assignments so we can start to send out information to all those who will be attending. If you turned in an application and did not receive confirmation, feel free to email or call Bree to ensure your application got to the right place.
Start looking for more information to be hitting your inbox early August. We are counting the days until we are all together again, get pumped up!
Registration is closed for 2019 Family Camp.
Families, including all immediate family members, are eligible to attend Candlelighters Family Camp up to three times within ten years of date of diagnosis, relapse, or loss of a child, or until the child is age 21. Attendance does not have to be in consecutive years. Families who have attended camp three times may contact Candlelighters to be put on the waitlist, and will be eligible to attend camp if space is available.
- Children diagnosed with cancer can be at any stage in their treatment, post treatment, or have passed due to cancer.
- Immediate family members include parents/caregivers, siblings and anyone living in the household. If space is available additional family members may be included at the Camp Director’s discretion.
- Siblings may be over the age of 21 as long as the diagnosed child is under 21.
- The wait list will be complied in the order in which the Camp Director receives applications. Applicants will be notified three weeks prior to camp if there is space for them to attend camp.
- New families will take first priority
In order to attend camp, the family must:
- Fill out ALL forms completely (liability, media, behavior conduct, health insurance) and on time.
- Abide by rules and behavior conduct code at all times while at camp.
- Not have a contagious illness.
Special Important Info:
If you register for Camp and are a NO SHOW or cancel within 3 days from the start of Camp, you will not be eligible to attend camp in following years. Special circumstances do not apply.