View Candlelighters FAMILY Connections for RSVP deadlines and event details.
Oregon and SW Washington - Statewide Activities
Doernbecher Children's Hospital Dinners - 1st & 3rd Wednesday every month
Randall Children's Hospital Lunches - 1st Tuesday every month
August 31 - September 2 - Candlelighters Family Camp - Learn More
Portland Metro & SW Washington
RSVP: Contact Bree at 503.719.4244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 3rd, 10th & 17th - Surviving Cancer Competently Workshop with Dr. Kabour, designed to help caregivers learn how cancer is afffecting their family and reduce PTSD that families can experience when facing a cancer diagnosis.
Randall Children's Hospital, open to all families regardless of hospital child is treated.
- Now Available for FREE to Candlelighters Famililes - Passes to OMSI and Pump It UpContact Bree or Lisa get your passes
Mid-Willamette Valley Chapter
RSVP: Contact Mary Lou at 541.687.4528 or email@example.com
Robyn at 541.343.4528 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 17 - 9th Annual McKenzie River Fishing Trip
- September 21 - Horseback Riding
- September 22nd - Clean and Sober Motorcylce Club Fundraiser
Central Oregon Chapter
RSVP: Contact Darcy at 541.419.6426 or email@example.com
Southern Oregon Chapter
RSVP: Contact Kim at 541.292.3058 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 20 - Mom's Night Out at 4 Daughters Irish Pub
- September - Date TBD, Jewelry Making Party